Conditions of admission:
1. The main condition for accepting a pet under our roof is to declare your intention of arriving with a pet when making a reservation. This requirement is due to the limited number of rooms dedicated to the stay of animals.
2. The hotel can only accommodate pets. In particular, the hotel has the right to refuse to accept animals commonly regarded as dangerous or aggressive, including reptiles, arachnids, and dogs of the following breeds: American pit bull terrier, Majorca Dog, American Bulldog, Argentinean Dog, Canarian Dog, Tosa, Rottweiler, Akbash dog, Anatolian Karabash, Moscow guard dog, Caucasian Shepherd (Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 28 April 2003 on the list of dog breeds considered aggressive), and other dogs aggressive towards other animals and humans.
3. If you fail to inform us about traveling with a pet, we may not ensure a vacant room and refuse to allow your pet to stay.
4. Failing to notify us about staying with a pet, the hotel may refuse to check you in and return the prepayment.
5. Staying with a pet requires a valid health book with current vaccinations and deworming certificate.
6. For the safety of our guests and other pets staying at the hotel, we also do not accept breeds considered aggressive, or animals aggressive to other animals and people.
7. To ensure safety, the pet should have a leash, collar, muzzle, or cage - depending on the animal species.
8. Pets are permitted in designated areas of the hotel, but in particular, it is prohibited to bring pets to the pool, restaurant, playroom, and playground.
1. The fee for a pet in a room not designated for pets is 100 PLN per day. Noise and disturbance Please make sure that your pet does not disturb other guests on the hotel premises. Please ensure that your pet does not make noise, especially at night.
2. In the event of repeated complaints from other guests, we reserve the right to remove the pet from the facility at the expense of its owner.
3. Should the hotel staff have reasonable suspicion that the pet left in the room disturbs the stay of other guests, destroys hotel property, or could cause a situation threatening to themselves or other guests, the hotel management will try to contact the owner to solve the problem. If such contact is not possible, the hotel reserves the right to enter the guest's room with the assistance of appropriate services and remove the animal from the hotel. All costs arising from the above actions shall be borne by the pet owner.
Hygiene and cleanliness:
1. Pet owners are responsible for cleanliness after their pets - in the room, public areas, and the area surrounding the hotel. Please clean up after your pet.
2. Please do not allow dogs on beds and sofas.
3. Pets can use the designated areas inside the hotel, and outside.
4. Cat owners are required to bring a tray with sand and empty it into a plastic bag, which will then be disposed of in a container designated by the hotel staff.
5. Cleaning of the room where a pet is staying only takes place in the presence of the owner or when the room is empty. Please contact the reception to arrange the cleaning hours.
6. When leaving the pet alone in the room, please hang a "Do not disturb" note.
1. Pet owners are liable for any damage or contamination caused by their pet and are liable for the cost of any damage.
2. The pet must remain supervised throughout the stay on the hotel premises.
3. Dogs must be walked on a leash, supervised by the owner or an authorized person.
Upon entering the hotel premises, by collecting a parking ticket, each user agrees to the provisions of the Regulations and undertakes to abide by them.
The parking lot is unguarded and is only monitored by a CCTV system. The user may enter the hotel premises only after collecting his/her parking ticket from the automated parking system.
The following types of parking tickets are valid on the hotel premises:
The following parking fees apply for using the parking lot and parking spaces:
Any exemptions from the fees specified in paragraph 3 above require the prior written consent of the Management Board of Aquila Hotele Sp. z o.o. As part of the IHG Rewards Club loyalty program, apart from standard benefits offered by the chain, such as free nights within the accumulated points or non-cash rewards**, at Holiday Inn Józefów, members receive additional privileges during their stay, including a free parking space.